Update 0.9.6: German aircraft carriers
In this update, players are going to find the following:
Supply and Directive reward German Aircraft Carriers containers.
Rewards from containers: combat missions for early access to German aircraft carriers IV Rhein, VI Weser, and VIII August von Parseval, expendable Black-White-Red camouflages, and other rewards.
German Tokens: Earned by completing special chains of combat missions. There are a total of four chains with rewards in the form of German tokens and the Iron Cross permanent camouflages for IV Rhein, VI Weser and VIII August von Parseval.
- Features of German aircraft carriers
- The planes have a high cruising speed, but a small reserve of HP.
- A new type of ammunition - armor-piercing missiles for attack aircraft. They are capable of inflicting high damage on the enemy's citadel, but may ricochet or fail to pierce armor when hit at a sharp angle. When hitting the thin armor of destroyers at right angles, there will most often be through penetrations, dealing 1/10 of the maximum damage.
- Fast torpedoes with low travel range and low damage.
- Armor-piercing bombs from bombers. The squadron flies at high altitude, and the attacking flight immediately goes into a dive. Since it is difficult to adjust the position of the sight during an attack, bombs are most effective against slow targets.
- Long-range and accurate secondary battery guns.
With the release of Update 0.9.7, the German aircraft carrier branch will become available for research to all players.
Researchable Soviet cruisers VIII Tallinn and IX Riga are arriving in Early Access. To obtain them, you can exchange Soviet Tokens for bundles in the Armory that are opened in sequential order. Soviet Tokens: a themed temporary resource that can be obtained from Soviet cont...
The main feature of Update 0.9.5 is the new Dockyard in the Port of Hamburg, where you will be able to construct two German ships at once VI Admiral Graf Spee and VIII Odin. Dockyard basics: The event will span two updates—0.9.5 and 0.9.6. Ship construction at the Dockyard...
In Update 0.9.8, you will find a new Shipyard where Anchorage will be built, as well as a new combat mode - asymmetric combat. Defeat your opponents in an unequal battle, launch a new American cruiser and celebrate five years with World of Warships! Six Directives wait for you in the new event. The...