Soviet Cruisers: Early Access
Researchable Soviet cruisers VIII Tallinn and IX Riga are arriving in Early Access. To obtain them, you can exchange Soviet Tokens for bundles in the Armory that are opened in sequential order.
Soviet Tokens: a themed temporary resource that can be obtained from Soviet containers or random bundles.
Soviet containers: obtained by completing Directives or received in Daily Shipments.
Bundles that provide Early Access to Soviet cruisers can be obtained in the Armory in exchange for Soviet Tokens. There are a total of six bundles that are opened in sequential order. In these bundles, you'll find cruisers V Mikoyan, VIII Tallinn, and IX Riga, as well as the Soviet permanent camouflage for cruisers Tallinn, Riga, and X Petropavlovsk.
What are the new Soviet cruisers’ distinctive features?
- One of the main features of the new sub-branch is their effective armor-piercing shells with good ballistic properties, high penetration, and a short fuse-arming delay time, the latter of which will significantly decrease the number of overpenetrations. Salvos fired from these ships are effective against both battleships and cruisers.
- An average reloading time and special accuracy settings: the new ships have a larger dispersion ellipse at long distances in comparison to other cruisers.
- When these ships are positioned wisely, they will demonstrate their decent ability to absorb hits thanks to the good armor protection they enjoy for their type.
- As with most cruisers, you can choose between Hydroacoustic Search and Defensive AA Fire.
- Cruisers of Tier IX and above have the Repair Party consumable at their disposal.
- The combination of their accuracy settings and the Surveillance Radar consumable with a 12 km operating range makes the new cruisers most efficient in medium-range encounters.
The main feature of Update 0.9.5 is the new Dockyard in the Port of Hamburg, where you will be able to construct two German ships at once VI Admiral Graf Spee and VIII Odin. Dockyard basics: The event will span two updates—0.9.5 and 0.9.6. Ship construction at the Dockyard...
In this update, players are going to find the following: Supply and Directive reward German Aircraft Carriers containers. Rewards from containers: combat missions for early access to German aircraft carriers IV Rhein, VI Weser, and VIII August von Parseval, expendable Black-White-Red camouflages,...
In Update 0.9.8, you will find a new Shipyard where Anchorage will be built, as well as a new combat mode - asymmetric combat. Defeat your opponents in an unequal battle, launch a new American cruiser and celebrate five years with World of Warships! Six Directives wait for you in the new event. The...